Taungurung Land and Waters Council
A rewarding employment opportunity for a Visual Media Officer has become available at the Taungurung Land and Waters Council (TLaWC). We are the corporate representative of the Taungurung people. As a Registered Aboriginal Party (2009), TLaWC serves to uphold the interests of Taungurung people with respect to Culture and Country.
This role will take responsibility for TLaWC’s visual content, with a focus on photography, videography and graphic design. This person will use their digital/design experience and creative flair to film and capture content, build and manage websites, and create visual products such as flyers, booklets and social media imagery.
- Based in Broadford – flexible part working-from home arrangements available
- Part-time (0.4 FTE)
- Work with a supportive and empowering team
- Paid days off over Christmas
Please view the full job description here
- Design and produce high quality visual communications (print and digital)
- Proficiency in photography and videography with own camera equipment is preferred (lapel mic, drone, multi-camera set-up)
- Develop and edit graphics and content whilst adhering to brand guidelines
- Build photo and video content/database of Taungurung Country and TLaWC activities
- General video production and editing of content such as CEO updates, conferences and on-Country activities and events
- Website creation and design, development and maintenance using WordPress
- Work closely with the Communications Lead and respond to multimedia queries from across the Corporation
- Submit the following documents to email@example.com;
- Document addressing the key selection criteria
- Details of two professional referees
Applications close June 10.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.