The Project Officer will take responsibility for a range of allocated projects and manage them in accordance with corporate goals and objectives, as well as undertaking administrative support functions as the need arises.
- Provide a range of project management and support services, involving working with special-purpose groups (Elders, language, NAIDOC etc), liaising with external stakeholders and government agencies, and preparing relevant documentation
- Prepare, monitor and report against project plans, and ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope
- Monitor funding agreements and prepare such reports as may be required to fulfil the funding conditions of funding bodies
- Engage with a range of external stakeholders and participate as necessary in committees, workshops and dialogues that will contribute to Taungurung recognition, opportunity and influence
- Ensure that there is a project plan in place for every project
- Develop an excellent mechanism for recording, monitoring and reporting against project plans
- Project management skills, including an ability to develop project plans
- Demonstrated organisational skills to coordinate multiple projects and prioritise required outcomes
- Financial and budget management experience
- High level oral and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to liaise and negotiate across a range of agencies
- An aptitude for administrative functions (organising, documenting and planning)
- An appreciation of Taungurung cultural values
- Good professional judgment and confident decision-making in relation to core duties
- High ethical standards and personal integrity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in relation to sensitive information
- A strong work ethic and an ability to attend to duties without constant supervision and direction
- Emotional intelligence
Adherence to Code of Conduct
All TLaWC staff must comply fully with the staff Code of Conduct.
Key Performance Indicators
To be developed
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.