Taungurung Land and Waters Council
The primary focus of the role is to undertake NRM (Natural Resource Management) and other field work on-country for Biik Environmental.
Based in Alexandra
Natural Resource Management (NRM), LUAA and other fieldwork
• Undertake supervised work as part of a field-based works team, which will often involve remote locations (eg high country) and require staying away from home
• Accept direction and instruction from the TLaWC BIIK Manager
• As directed, undertake on-country works such as fencing, pest control, weed spraying, animal control, revegetation, seed collection, rubbish removal, ecological monitoring and survey work.
• Undertake property maintenance work on TLaWC properties (Cheshunt, Mt Wombat etc)
• Any other on-country duties, as directed by the General Manager (Operations).
• Physically fit and able to undertake field-based labouring tasks
• Ability to work effectively within small teams
• A willingness to follow instruction and communicate effectively with other TLaWC staff
• A willingness to follow and apply safe work practices in accordance with OH&S requirements
• A current Victorian Driver’s Licence
Positions are for on-going casual employment based on available work.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.