TCAC currently have a job vacancy for an Administration Assistant.
- Full time role (or part time by negotiation)
- Indigenous organisation
- Broadford location
- Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander people urged to apply
- $50,000 to $55,000, depending on experience (superannuation additional)
Our client, the representative organisation of the Taungurung traditional owners of a large area of central Victoria, is seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to join their small staff team based in Broadford. This role will provide general administrative support to two senior managers as well as to the team.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Assisting the CEO with meetings, events and coordination
- Following up action items and making enquiries as directed
- Providing assistance with filing, photocopying and document preparation
- Sharing the reception function and maintaining the reception area
- Monitoring the organisation’s enquiries’ email address
- Supporting the Office Coordinator with the smooth functioning of the office
- Performing general errands and undertaking any additional duties as requested
To be successful in this role, you must have strong administrative skills, a high level of initiative and a willing and constructive attitude. You will also have time management and organisational skills and an ability to be discreet and to maintain confidentiality.
Experience working in a similar role in an office environment will be highly regarded – especially if in an Indigenous or not-for-profit organisation. You will need to have good computer skills and be able to contribute to creating a harmonious workplace.
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you are able to commute to Broadford on a daily basis, please apply by addressing the selection criteria and sending your resume with a covering letter to Libby Laird, Recruitment Advisor, Evans Faull.
Click here to view and apply for this job at Seek