We have a part-time (3 to 4 days per week) opportunity for a Communications & Projects Officer to join our small and friendly team at the TCAC office in Broadford.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Maintaining and updating the website
- Producing high quality digital communications content
- Sourcing content and writing the monthly newsletter
- Managing social media messaging using a range of social media platforms
- Assisting with drafting and developing printed communication materials
- Proactively liaising with employees, Board and members to identify and record case studies, stories and information that could be usefully shared and promoted
- Preparing funding submissions and assisting with related projects and administrative function as necessary
- You will be extremely confident in your knowledge and practice in a range of social media and web based platforms as well as being happy to take on additional tasks as required. You will also need to be able to work with a range of personalities including Board members and other Taungurung people.
This role will suit a savvy communications specialist who has worked in a similar role previously – ideally in a not for profit organisation or in local government. It is essential that you are able to produce content for a variety of mediums and projects whilst meeting deadlines and remaining calm under pressure. It is also imperative that you possess strong written communication skills, have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, excellent proofreading and editing skills as well as having the ability to think creatively. You need to be able to work both autonomously and in a team environment and help to create a harmonious workplace. Integrity, flexibility, resilience, good judgement and strong interpersonal skills are also essential, as is the ability and willingness to commute to Broadford.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply now by addressing the selection criteria and sending your resume with a covering letter to Libby Laird. Applications close Monday 29th January and contact details can be found here on Seek.